Found a Sick deal on exhaust!

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Don't forget this thread was to let you guy's know it's 7% off "ANY" exhaust hedder,x or h pipe, cat-back or axel back. any exhaust part. I just personally just wana buy a hedder/xpipe combo and then sell my new jba x-pipe.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
agreed...would the JBA shorty h-pipe work with it?

Im assuming you mean just remove the cat delete sections of your JBA pipe and then bolt headers in?
You could try, but its a long shot.
To avoid headaches its much easier to buy a proper mid pipe to your header selection to ensure proper fitment.

pohnjarker

Established Member
Im assuming you mean just remove the cat delete sections of your JBA pipe and then bolt headers in?
You could try, but its a long shot.
To avoid headaches its much easier to buy a proper mid pipe to your header selection to ensure proper fitment.

I dont have a JBA pipe. i meant install the pypes headers, then use the JBA shorty h-pipe to mate up with the rest of my catback. i think i would need a bit of cutting as i dont know exactly where it will match up.

Id be willing to bet it doesnt and i think pypes may offer an h

the only H-pipe i see from Pypes says it fits the 05-10 Mustang so not sure if that'll fit the 11 or not.

Last edited:

naeem5oh

Established Member
Anywhere between $350-$400

where did u find this price?? the lowest price i found was 600 and then finally found a guy who did work on the side to do it for 440... took him 10 hrs, btw dont let anyone tell u other, DROP THE K-MEMBER!!!! it will make ur install 10x faster

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I'm about to buy the stainless works longtubes and the SW off road X from them. Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
A lot of our supporting vendors offer the same member discount, so I would check with them as well. They might match or even beat that pricing.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm about to buy the stainless works longtubes and the SW off road X from them. Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

see what there price is on the SW, more than likely, i'm going to beat it as always!!!!

Edit, Just checked their SW prices, without a doubt my prices are lower.

hell, their retro catback is 1050, at 7% off thats $976.50. List is only $890.......

and we all know i do way better than list :)

Last edited:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
where did u find this price?? the lowest price i found was 600 and then finally found a guy who did work on the side to do it for 440... took him 10 hrs, btw dont let anyone tell u other, DROP THE K-MEMBER!!!! it will make ur install 10x faster

True Street Motorsports did mine for $400. Took em about 3-4 hours.
Dallas Mustang will do em for $380 last i checked right before Christmas.

Like you i ran into several shops with ridiculous quotes, but i searched around and never had any issues.

pohnjarker

Established Member
True Street Motorsports did mine for $400. Took em about 3-4 hours.
Dallas Mustang will do em for $380 last i checked right before Christmas.

Like you i ran into several shops with ridiculous quotes, but i searched around and never had any issues.

good to know, true street is where i'll be going im sure.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i guess i should mention that we are a pypes dealer as well, and like usual, will beat everyone there too.

for exhaust, we have Stainless Works, ARH, and Pypes.

Users who are viewing this thread