Found 04' Cobra Convertible on Craigslist.

spincobra03

Established Member
The guy is clearly not trying to SELL! his car. His wife probably said he had to sell the car, so he put an outrageous price tag knowing full well it wouldn't sell. Now he can turn around and say "see honey, its a bad economy."

twisted03snake

Established Member
In this guys world my 2000 GT should be worth $28k to $38k. It's only got 105,000 miles and a whal tale (wtf). Oh and nitros was used and one of those snail looking thingy's!!!! WOW TO FUNNY!!!! Somebody buy this guys car and make his wife happy.

mean03

Established Member
Yeah I do not think this guy really knows what the hell he is asking. There are TT 1000rwhp Cobra's for 30k. Idiot!!!!!

rob03svt06

Purple Heart Veteran
Established Member
wow, over 67k invested... He either got ass raped on the list of mods the car has or is full of it. I would have invested in some CCW's and maybe a evening college class to work on my spelling and grammer. This one will rust through before it sells. FAIL

aquill1

Established Member
I hate seeing stupid things done to a crappy car let a lone a cobra. How do you take the stock spoiler off the cobra and actually spend money to put that hideous wing on???? Dude is smoking crack...

03Reborn

Established Member
I live in athens al..and see it on there the other day and i called him and he said it had been drove by christ down the gold streets in heaven.lol..I didnt know what to say so i just hung up...

Users who are viewing this thread