Forza2 race (360)

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
I got bored earlier today and played forza for the first time in a couple months (basically since COD4 came out). I downloaded the new tracks and cars, so i was playing Nissan Speedway on xboxlive and thought it was fun but missing something, more cars and friends.

We should plan a saturday or sunday in which we'll have a 30-50 lap race on Nissan Speedway (oval track). Since this is a SVT site, we should limit it to only the Mustang, and say no more than x amount of hp and weight etc. etc. Or hell, just say any american car with hp and weight restrictions, kind of like nascar. I though it would be cool to get the same kind of car for everyone so tunning was the key, but that can be bland. we'll number each car so we can identify eachother. we can stop the race for breaks or wrecks or whatever, so not like it has to be a constant amount of laps. We could even say only the Charger since it's in NASCAR?

so what do you guys think, plan a day for all forza2 (on 360) owners to race around the oval. We'd just need to decide what kind or restrictions to put on and types of cars so it's not so much the car as it is driver. Around this track drafting plays a huge roll, so it's fun to team up with people and try to catch up to leader.

Last edited:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I just played this game the past weekend.

That is the hardest racing game ever!!!

I was drunk, but damn! I could not keep that thing stright!

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
well what date works for everyone. i'm always free on weekends, but weekdays aren't as easy, as i assume that's how it is with everyone. What kind of cars/restrictions you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread