Forza Motorsport 6 Launch Trailer!

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
We're getting the Shelby GT350R!!!! Also 2017 Raptor and obviously the new FGT.

[video=youtube;Kt1d09ujFW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1d09ujFW4[/video]

That is all
- Mario.

nitrojunk

Established Member
Played it last night on my Thrustmaster Wheel with TX Shifter and Pedals ... feels OK ... but no where as good as Project Cars .. at least on the wheel .. not sure about controller

Z06

Established Member
We're getting the Shelby GT350R!!!! Also 2017 Raptor and obviously the new FGT.

[video=youtube;Kt1d09ujFW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1d09ujFW4[/video]

That is all
- Mario.

Great now I need an Xbox One :bored:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Got passed level 1 where you get to randomly pick a price car or money and landed on the Veyron. Got super excited then realized its not part of the demo :(

I love this series but I dont know if I should wait till a price drop and once all the cars have been released + a Porsche pack.

I remember getting a discount if you purchase VIP pack and Porsche pack back in Forza 5. M$ really has a good paywall. Every game does it these days, but again, I want to see what comes out after a full year. Same with Fallout 4.

Guess my backlog of games will continue to grow as I get cheap on gaming!!! Fwiw, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I put about 1-2 hours a week on gaming.

Z06

Established Member
Got passed level 1 where you get to randomly pick a price car or money and landed on the Veyron. Got super excited then realized its not part of the demo :(

I love this series but I dont know if I should wait till a price drop and once all the cars have been released + a Porsche pack.

I remember getting a discount if you purchase VIP pack and Porsche pack back in Forza 5. M$ really has a good paywall. Every game does it these days, but again, I want to see what comes out after a full year. Same with Fallout 4.

Guess my backlog of games will continue to grow as I get cheap on gaming!!! Fwiw, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I put about 1-2 hours a week on gaming.

You are not alone, Im currently stuck on Driveclub. They keep on pouring with the DLC. Great Game. I have Destiny still in it's plastic for about 6 months now, still can't get to it. :)

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

I pre ordered the Ultimate Bundle already for $100. It includes the first 6 car packs released as well as a bunch of free cars including the GT350R and Fast and Furious cars.

I was in the same boat as you with this game but said screw it and broke down. I've owned every Forza so might as well keep it going.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Fwiw, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I put about 1-2 hours a week on gaming.

Nope. Used to game about an hour a day. Now im lucky if I game an hour a week. Just not enough time anymore.

I started the Mass Effect series about 6mo ago, still 3/4 through ME2 and need to get onto ME3.

Anticipating getting a XB1 or PS4 this xmas for Mirrors Edge 2, Mass Effect 4 and probably CoD:BO3. Bigger TV set too, so really leaning towards PS4 for all its graphical splendor but the only thing keeping me looking at XB1 is Forza, because it shits royally on Gran Turismo, which seems to release a game about every 4-5yrs with nothing but a bunch of ****** mugen/spoon civics and 50 different skylines.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I won the Veyron and 1 million $$ just to realize it meant nothing on the demo. Now watch me win shit in the actual game. I ordered the $99 ultimate edition for bonus cars and early play. MGS5 is keeping me occupied atm until Forza 6 is released.

10+ years ago I'd put over 6 hours a day into gaming; 20 years ago, even more. But its become less than an hour a day now.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
If you play Horizon 2 and have Forza HUB you should already have a god chunk of money wating for Forza 6 and some cars

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Wait.... no Terminator :shrug:

Unfortunately no. Everytime Turn 10 releases a car pack trailer YouTube video, I ask where the Terminator is... lol

I pre ordered the Ultimate Bundle already for $100. It includes the first 6 car packs released as well as a bunch of free cars including the GT350R and Fast and Furious cars.

I was in the same boat as you with this game but said screw it and broke down. I've owned every Forza so might as well keep it going.

I went Game Stop and they told me you couldn't pre order the Ultimate Edition there at the store... So I just went with the Day One Edition.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If you play Horizon 2 and have Forza HUB you should already have a god chunk of money wating for Forza 6 and some cars

I am Tier 6 on Forza hub and that doesn't even include my FH2 stuff from Xbox 360 as they decided to only carry it over if you played it on Xbox One. I have 2.1 million credits, and a decent list of cars gifted to me already for FM6

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Unfortunately no. Everytime Turn 10 releases a car pack trailer YouTube video, I ask where the Terminator is... lol

I went Game Stop and they told me you couldn't pre order the Ultimate Edition there at the store... So I just went with the Day One Edition.

2000 Cobra R only although there was a Terminator based race car in FM3.

I figured as well, but I was just kidding around because there was another thread in which this was a debate. The debate was about the relevance of the Terminator because it wasn't in any video games…. lol

edit: or any good video games.

Users who are viewing this thread