Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console | Xbox! Pre Ordered!!

8gtoklr

Established Member
xbox-one-forza-motorsport-6-limited-edition-announced-has-special-controller-485075-8.jpg

As a long time Sony PS person I am making a change. After getting a taste of owning a xbox360 and owning Forza 4(i bought the xbox for this game only), I am going with this system and with the new Windows 10 should be just plain awesome. I remember playing PC games and the multiple software programs needed to sync your friends and stats etc...

Hey Polyphony Digital...ENOUGH WITH THE SKYLINES!! YOU DONT NEED 25 VERSIONS!!!

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Even worse is 20+ versions of the Miata and other randomn Japanese economy cars. V8 with racing exhaust sound worse than 4 cylinders. I play GT6 daily but cannot wait for Forza 6. I skipped Forza 5 due to lack of content and being rushed as a console reveal title but played 1-4 religiously.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Forza6 and Halo5 are the only two titles keeping me from going PS4.

That FM6 console looks spectacular with that scheme, does it come in any other colors? Id love a black theme like that.

SirShaun

Established Member
I am an xbone fan boy. You sir have made a wise decision. I can't wait for the new Forza! I just added a 2TB external to mine yesterday to keep the games flowing.

You would probably like Forza Horizon 2.

truefiveo

Established Member
Unless Forza 6 is gonna have a better feeling of torque and speed then I don't see the need to try it.
I hate the way console race sims feel like the cars are glued to the track

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I liked Horizon 2 a lot more than Forza 5. They all seem to run together after first playing Forza 3 years ago and then Forza 4. Same tracks with a couple extra cars

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
I cannot wait to get Forza 6. Every time I walk around in the basement studio where the GT was developed I get to see the giant Forza posters. I also switched to Xbox One after a long time PS owner and I love it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
View attachment 44905

As a long time Sony PS person I am making a change. After getting a taste of owning a xbox360 and owning Forza 4(i bought the xbox for this game only), I am going with this system and with the new Windows 10 should be just plain awesome. I remember playing PC games and the multiple software programs needed to sync your friends and stats etc...

Hey Polyphony Digital...ENOUGH WITH THE SKYLINES!! YOU DONT NEED 25 VERSIONS!!!
**** PD.

I bought an X360 JUST for Forza 4 after watching how bad ass Forza 3. I can;t say I haven't looked back because I'm a sucker and bought GT6! Same tried and true method game, shitty sounds, no damage, STILL standard cars. There was a news article last year saying PD is finally hiring more (or was it better?) sound people to fix the horrid sound. The main problem is Kaz, he WAS great for GT series, but after GT4, it was the same boring ass game.

Anyways, if you still have a copy of Forza 4, M$ is planning backwards compatibility for the X1. They are working on first party games first (games made by M$). Can't wait to play some Forza 4 on the x1.

Also, I believe Porsche is coming back to Forza. Something GT was never able to do :lol1:

Blown 89

Established Member
Forza 5 was a gigantic letdown. I bought an XB1 for it too. Fingers crossed they get 6 right.

8gtoklr

Established Member
I will add the 2TB in addition...more is better right LOL. Costco has a USB 3.0 2TB for like 90 I believe. I still wanna play titan fall and some others. I can still get forza 4 from a family member.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
**** PD.

I bought an X360 JUST for Forza 4 after watching how bad ass Forza 3. I can;t say I haven't looked back because I'm a sucker and bought GT6! Same tried and true method game, shitty sounds, no damage, STILL standard cars. There was a news article last year saying PD is finally hiring more (or was it better?) sound people to fix the horrid sound. The main problem is Kaz, he WAS great for GT series, but after GT4, it was the same boring ass game.

Anyways, if you still have a copy of Forza 4, M$ is planning backwards compatibility for the X1. They are working on first party games first (games made by M$). Can't wait to play some Forza 4 on the x1.

Also, I believe Porsche is coming back to Forza. Something GT was never able to do :lol1:
Porsche is already back in Forza Horizon 2 and will be in FM6 as well. The pack was just released a few weeks ago. 10 cars including the 918, 911 Turbo S, GT3, Macan Turbo, Cayman S, 959, 944 Turbo and a few more.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
PD makes the better Sim game, Forza does everything else better. As much as I want to play this game from start to finish, its not enough for me to buy an Xbox.

PS4 has me happy even if its racer-less. Will say Drive Club is a whole different game than what it was at launch but still no GT or FM.

Users who are viewing this thread