Forza Horizon Two

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Who has it? Who is getting it?

IGN gave it a 9.0 overall. (Not like they really know what is up anyways.)

Looks like it could be fun like the first Horizon.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I had the first one, which was cool. If they made some nice improvements I will get it. Forza is only available on Xbox.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I just bought my Xbox one last week solely for forza 5 and horizon 2. I think it's pretty cool how it's so detailed now that they have the reflection of your hands on the steering wheel and dash in the windshield when the sun hits it right

Forza horizon 2 comes out tomorrow

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Even if I had a XB1 id pass. I couldnt stand the dumbed down physics on the first one even when turned up to their fullest.

Cant wait for FM6.

SBVERT03

Established Member
I still haven't made the switch to Xbox one/ps4. I keep changing my mind on which to get, and my 360 still keeps me satisfied for the most part. If this game is solid then it may be what sways me towards the Xbox one side for good.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I will be getting it. When is it out? I like the TDU style, open world racing. I didn't play the first one but I loved TDU. Can you buy houses/garages, etc?
It's out tomorrow I believe. TDU was one of my all time favorite racing games but I don't believe it has the whole buying houses like it.

Sucks that PS4 has yet a good racing game like FH2. The more I hear about Drive Club, the more I cringe which blows since I was really looking forward to it.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Anyone playing yet? Picked it up earlier and its pretty fun. Glad I didn't have to pay another $2.99 to download the C7 like you do in Forza 5 lol

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
Hmm... Who wants a 2015 5.0 on HRE's?

15380705586_f1da659422_b.jpg

Or a Supra on HRE's?

15213140007_2bf1cd9750_c.jpg

SirShaun

Established Member
I kept telling myself I was going to wait. I got home last night, saw that the Day One Ultimate Edition was still available. $100 later I was in the virtual wind. Its a pretty fun game. I made it to the 3rd location. Driving around E Drifting feels good in First Person view.

Haven't tried online yet. Single player has been holding me over so far.

Looks like clubs will be part of the game. Hopefully we can get a SVTP Club going. If anyone wants to add me on Xbox One, Gamer Tag is SirShaun

Zemedici

Established Member
This is an XB1 exclusive. Not coming out for the PS4

Ooh yeah....jusskitten then. hahaha

Saw him playing it, watched for a bit, seemed cool, but as with any driving game it seems like it would get old fast. I dont see how you guys can sit and play one of these driving games for hours and hours.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ooh yeah....jusskitten then. hahaha

Saw him playing it, watched for a bit, seemed cool, but as with any driving game it seems like it would get old fast. I dont see how you guys can sit and play one of these driving games for hours and hours.
In reality, its like every game. You will go thru everything that it will become repetitive and just want to finish the story. Here, every car drives different and you just want to play it to get your car collection even though its the same gameplay.
Why gran turismo....why!!!!!??? <Ps4 here
+1

GT7 coming for PS4's end of life SMH! At least GT3 came out months after PS2 release date, ahhhh such memories.

Users who are viewing this thread