Forza 6

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Was on the xbox dashboard recently, it showed a Forza rendering of the GT at the auto show. High hopes.

Almighty why the F5 hate I think it's pretty good once you get used to the XB1 controller.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree with almighty. The controller was a plus for me but the game felt like a massive let down. I still play it but it's not really any better than f4. The huge amount of less cars and tracks doesn't sit very well with me.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
i expect forza 6 to really be what forza 5 should have been. i feel they cut the content to rush it out as a launch title with the xbone. fingers crossed but i really think this will be the true successor to F4.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
i expect forza 6 to really be what forza 5 should have been. i feel they cut the content to rush it out as a launch title with the xbone. fingers crossed but i really think this will be the true successor to F4.

Good as I need a reason to buy an Xbox One. FM5 was not it although I'm tempted to pick one up for Horizon 2.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I just picked up F5 on sale for 29.99 and I have to say it is a very cool game. I also like that they keep updating the roster with current cars which keeps the game fresh. This being said, I never played F4 so maybe it is all new to me anyway.

TClark22

Established Member
Forza 5 was ok but man Horizon 2 is a great game! Hope it is as good or better than horizon 2

Horizon is a joke.

Regular Forza is where its at. FM5 was a big let down in my eyes. Forza is usually tons of car, tons of tracks, tons of races. FM5 graphics are amazing but it seems like they spent so much time upgrading graphics that they forgot to load the other half of the content...Just the way the races are organized even makes me mad. But still liked it. Played the same as other forza games just with better graphics and less cars/tracks

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Why is there no Terminator in these games? For car enthusiasts, they seemed to have missed an important car.........over and over.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I just picked up F5 on sale for 29.99 and I have to say it is a very cool game. I also like that they keep updating the roster with current cars which keeps the game fresh. This being said, I never played F4 so maybe it is all new to me anyway.

same here, the lack of tracks becomes obvious pretty quickly though

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Why is there no Terminator in these games? For car enthusiasts, they seemed to have missed an important car.........over and over.

Ford wont give the license still i believe

same here, the lack of tracks becomes obvious pretty quickly though

agreed. i love formula cars on FM5 but the lack of tracks gets old quick

F.D.Sako

Established Member
I know Forza used to take each car and gather data to get an accurate car characteristics. I wonder what they're doing with these pre-release stuff... guesstimating data?

NlGHTMARE

Banned
I think Forza 5 has a great foundation built, it just lacks content and extra goodies. If they can just work with that foundation on Forza 6, it'll be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread