Forza 3 question

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
What are you guys doing to earn credits quick? These 20,000 credit races are getting old doing them over and over and over. There has to be something faster!

Granelli31

Established Member
Adjust your assists to where you get like +95% earnings. I've got a nice rs200 fully modified and just won a ford gt. Theres also a way to make extra cash racing the computer for drift points.

Raven519

Established Member
like granelli31 said...adjust your assists...but really, you have to race, as you progress you get more money per race...i've got alittle over 2 million credits right now and i've got plenty of cars heavily modified. the key thing is, don't buy too many cars, you win some of the best cars in the game just by racing and ranking up.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
thats the point of the game. :poke:

The MORE you race, the longer you've played the game.....the more money you get. :beer:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Dont buy cars just use the ones you win, instance, i used the 09 focus i won and made it my class c car and raced EVERY class C event i could and made like 600,000 off of my Hocus Focus, now im using the ford GT i won to do all the class A races and im well over 1 million and level 29

Go to change difficulty and turn off the auto braking, driving lines etc to get more money outta each race, and try not to f*** ur car up too bad during the race, (that cost you lots more money) :beer:

qachargh

Established Member
Get used to using rewind. Use the cars you win. I really haven't needed to buy any vehicles. Figure out your driving style and upgrade your cars to fit that. When you find a car you really like figure out the best combination of upgrades to use it in multiple classes. The game rewards you with the cars you need around when you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread