Forward Facing Headers (Single Turbo Cars)

Digital

Established Member
I would have a shop here do the work I just was interested in what I am looking as far as price. The car already has a Hellion T76 kit on it, just would need all new hotside piping and I guess new cold side as well.
Right, so you just need a whole new custom turbo kit made, lol.
These brands just source turbo's and fittings and bent pipe, when you replace the bent pipe you've replaced 95% of their "kit."

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I will see what they can do for you.
Awesome man, it's much appreciated! I know i've been buggin you in like allof your threads about your car, I've just been looking into forward setups more recently then suddenly you posted results and pics of your setup...Btw what K-member do you run with yours?

Edit: looks like MM k-member

Last edited:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Awesome man, it's much appreciated! I know i've been buggin you in like allof your threads about your car, I've just been looking into forward setups more recently then suddenly you posted results and pics of your setup...Btw what K-member do you run with yours?

Edit: looks like MM k-member

If you have questions ask away man. I know how hard it is to get past all the crap post of people that now people that read on the net to do this this way. LOL
Yes it is a MM k-member but it was one of the biggest pains the shop has worked around. Its built like a tank next to the UPR unit but the extra bracing made running the pipes a bit harder because we didnt want anything ran under it. I cant remember but I think the K-member on the lowers part on my car. :rockon:

SPoole

Established Member
I also had to deal with the MM K-member during my turbo build. They make it very tough to route the pipe, but the are the strongest in the business so it was worth it to me to make it work.
I really dig your fwd set-up, wish I would have had the time to try that.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I also had to deal with the MM K-member during my turbo build. They make it very tough to route the pipe, but the are the strongest in the business so it was worth it to me to make it work.
I really dig your fwd set-up, wish I would have had the time to try that.

I just followed the link to your build and I have to say very well done. :beer: Nice choice on tires too! I am running the toyo R888s also.

C666

Established Member
Mine were garage built to sneek by the oil cooler and filter and AC bracket

14.jpg

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
With all this talk of custom builds, can anyone good places to get nice quality piping and bends, etc?

I am thinking about doing a custom setup, but I'm in the early stages and need to look at what resources are available. It would be my first, so "for dummies" answers are okay. :)

SPoole

Established Member
All of my stainless tubing came from Ace Stainless. Great people to work with and competetive prices. It adds up though, I figure I have around $1k in just flanges and piping.

prostkr

Established Member
Columbia river manderal has nice stuff up to 3". Race parts solutions has the best v bands I have ever used. Their alum piping prices are good. Woolfe aircraft has decent pricing on stuff 4" and up.

Users who are viewing this thread