Fort Indiantown Gap - anything fun on base??

nasty99

Established Member
goin to FIG next week for my 2 week Annual Training to do some fun MP training wooohooooooooo. sike. i hate goin to fig, lasttime i was there they had bed bugs and the barracks are from WWII. plus the cell phone service is shitty. apparently the barracks we are staying in are "refurbished". anyone know of anything fun to do while on base there? last year i went to dix and they had a bowling alley where we could drink and it wasnt so bad. hoping FIG isnt gonna be so bad either..

W6330

Will
Established Member
There isn't anything to do there from what I saw....my wife was an MP there she hated it the FIG is still the same as far as I know she was there in April. Im active duty and use to go to the PX there and never saw anything there.

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
As a member of the PA national guard, i can assure you there is nothing good "on post" and i use that term loosely considering it is not restricted access...
The NCO club is just about the only place to go on post, but if you have a pov and are authorized, there is a good amount of places close enough to have a good time for the night.

If you're looking for some good food for delivery/bar check into Moose's LZ

Users who are viewing this thread