Forsale/Trade: 2003 Sonicblue Cobra Coupe

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I've got a GT vert that I might be willing to trade. Only 25k on her. How about 13.5K plus cash or is that too much of a trade. PM if you like

Big_Torch

Banned
whtgt02vert said:
I've got a GT vert that I might be willing to trade. Only 25k on her. How about 13.5K plus cash or is that too much of a trade. PM if you like

please read the BOLD typing in his post. He has cleary stated nothing more than 12. Thanks for not reading! good luck in your hunt

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I've been thinking about trading my White 97 Cobra with 38,000 miles for a 03-04 Cobra, it's got a Full Saleen suspension on it/BBK Off-Road H-Pipe with Flow-Masters/C&L Maf Kit/9mm Ford Racing wires/ Pro-5.0 Short throw Shifter/ Real Ford Chrome 95 R's. It's in great shape.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Big_Torch said:
please read the BOLD typing in his post. He has cleary stated nothing more than 12. Thanks for not reading! good luck in your hunt

Holy poo bad day? He said "or is that to much" so obviously he did read it.

ttt for the car

ToxicByte

Established Member
Send pics, vin number and what you need out of your car in trade. [email protected]

Lightning LA said:
I've been thinking about trading my White 97 Cobra with 38,000 miles for a 03-04 Cobra, it's got a Full Saleen suspension on it/BBK Off-Road H-Pipe with Flow-Masters/C&L Maf Kit/9mm Ford Racing wires/ Pro-5.0 Short throw Shifter/ Real Ford Chrome 95 R's. It's in great shape.

jimwood

Established Member
Put it in autotrader, and let it saturate the market for 2-3 months. You will get your price. Due to the price of this car you have a lot of lookers with empty pockets. You need the right buyer but will get it. Good luck

ToxicByte

Established Member
Yes, it's still forsale. Had a serious buyer come look at the car today. Will know something about financing by Monday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread