FORSALE: '96 Black Cobra (built/forged motor)

red9450

Established Member
someone needs to buy this car. The engine in it is almost worth the asking price. This is a killer deal.

86gt30283

Established Member
Im looking hard for one. Had my 86 GT sold today but guy backed out.. just my luck. If my car would sell i would be on my way to get it lol.

ITLRUN96

Established Member
The economy has dropped out of sight, nobody wants to spend one red cent. Everybody is hanging on to everything they have, they don't know if their going to have their jobs tomorrow. Some are having a hard time , putting food on the table. Right now it's a buyers market, if you have the money to spare. The only trouble, no one does. If your not in a rush, to sell it I would put it away and wait til things become more stable. Then if you must, relist it for what you were originally asking. Then you might find a buyer. Don't lowball yourself, wait it out and try again, Mike.

itsrlong

Established Member
Thanks for the advice. Selling just about anything sucks right now. I think I've got a trade worked out in the next few weeks. We'll see what happens.

The economy has dropped out of sight, nobody wants to spend one red cent. Everybody is hanging on to everything they have, they don't know if their going to have their jobs tomorrow. Some are having a hard time , putting food on the table. Right now it's a buyers market, if you have the money to spare. The only trouble, no one does. If your not in a rush, to sell it I would put it away and wait til things become more stable. Then if you must, relist it for what you were originally asking. Then you might find a buyer. Don't lowball yourself, wait it out and try again, Mike.

reis_jsr

Established Member
dealings are very scary especially with people you dont know...but i would tell you one thing Id give you every penny of your origional asking price if it was still for sale when i get home from iraq. G/L man keep it till sept 2009 ill buy it lol

Users who are viewing this thread