Formula One MalASHia

bchisom99

Established Member
F1 second round qualifying is on right now in Malashia as whats-his-nuts says it.....and once again, I am feeling like I need to keep all my Ferrari memorabilia tucked away in a closet as they so far both SUCK A$$......

This may be the season where I break ranks from being a ferrari fan and come out of the closet as a Button fan, been one for a while....just in case.....

This win on sunday, sells on monday crap isn't reallly working out for them, not sure where to get a new Renault..... :burnout:

Last edited:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
5 minutes til race time...Renault....WOW!!!!....Toyota was runnin strong also....C'mon Barichello!!!!

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
We may need to start putting "SPOILER" in the headlines if any of us discuss race results. I haven't seen it yet, I see one person posted after the race ended and I'm not reading their post until 3 PM today. I didn't stay up to watch it.

Established Member
Heck of a good race...New car's coming out for sure in the Ferrari camp if they wanna keep grips on the rest of the season.......WOOT!!!

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Interesting result. It almost looks like Ferrari is throwing the season...it's hard to believe that ALL the other manufacturers came up to speed with the new regs and are able to beat up on Ferrari at the same time. It would be honest appearing enough if only Renault were battling and they were seesawing back and forth in the race results, but Ferrari are just not racing. After 7 years of superior race results they suddenly pull into the pits for the slightest problem. Barichello's retirement in Malaysia is a case in point.

It's too early in the season to tell but it almost seems that Ferrari was "encouraged" by FIA to allow others to win the championship. I am being vague on purpose...

Established Member
I doubt that...As soon as they bring out the new ride,it should all come together....They need to dump Bridgestone though IMHO... :rolleyes:

bchisom99

Established Member
I think Barichello retired on team orders to get michael into the points....maybe they are throwing the first few races just to show what they can do between seasons on car development......however they better hope it works....

Users who are viewing this thread