former termy owner now mach 1 which power adder way ??

Icecold

Established Member
So I had a termy and loved it but had to sell it due to a financial situation. Now I have a Mach 1 with only 44,000kms. But now of course im wanting boost. Which way turbo or twin screw again :). I loved the instant boost but wish the tq could be curved a bit better to not roast the tires instantly. So one question is if I gear down more to like a 3.27 or lower would that hinder the performance too much or help better to put the torq to the ground? Or go the turbo route which I was thinking the on3 kit but with a precision turbo and better waist gate etc or just the mmr turbo kit. Also going to have to forge the internals thinking mmr FORGED Piston, Rings and Rod Combo thats good for up to 900hp. Looking for a cheap build which I know doesnt really exist but hopefully can do something cheapish.

Thanks for all the advice.

Icecold

Established Member
Thanks its lowered on eibach already, not sure about shocks or struts haven't looked yet. Its got 315 nitto drs in the back. But im wanting something that will scare me im thinking the 430-450ish range will still be too tame, wanting high 500-low 600. The biggest thing is spool up time for centris and turbos I don't want to play catchup in the end but I also don't want to loose steam up top like twin screws, and one more question will the front bumper be adequate enough air flow for the intercooler and radiator? I don't really want to go cobra front due to I still want my car looking like a Mach.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread