Forgot to post my camaro story

CobraTone

Established Member
This happend in December a few weeks before I left for Germany. I just never posted it for some reason. Nothing great but worth a short read.

Cruisin around with my buddy Mike and he's driving my stang. Run across this gold camaro z28, probably 96 or 97. Well, to us he sounds stock, guess thats a bad assumption. We ease from a red light and mike stays in first, at about 20 the Z hits it, so we hit it to and jump about a car on him. He then stayed right on my bumper up to about 100 and we shut it down. His engine sounded MEAN at wot. I'm guessing it was h/c. We raced again from around a 50 from 2nd, pretty much the same outcome, we jumped, he stayed on my bumper. It was a sweet camaro.

The verdict: This was before my predator, so i just had catback and CAI, and my buddy Mike is a big guy and the camaro had no passenger. Plus mike isn't as good at driving my car as I am. So I'm thinking now with the predator, and if it was just me in the car, I could have walked him some more. It was still a good race though. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread