forgive me lord, for i have sinned....

scooter5

Established Member
i finally drove my snake in the rain.... i feel like i`m at an AA meeting.
it was horrible. am trying not to do it anymore....

pray with me brothers.......:shrug:

Tylerb59

Established Member
At least your car is white. :)

My Cobra sat through that winter snow storm, alongside of getting absolutely trashed the past few weeks in the rain. Hasn't been washed in a month or two. What's the point ...

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
At least your car is white. :)

My Cobra sat through that winter snow storm, alongside of getting absolutely trashed the past few weeks in the rain. Hasn't been washed in a month or two. What's the point ...

He..........Exactly

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
scooter5 said:
i finally drove my snake in the rain.... i feel like i`m at an AA meeting.
it was horrible. am trying not to do it anymore....

pray with me brothers.......:shrug:

At least you have the strength to type out the above on your computer, I wouldn't! In the almost 3 years I've owned my Cobra since buying it new, I've only got caught in ANY type of inclement weather once coming back from Charlie on BALD ARSE DR's.

Freak summer rain storm came out of nowhere. Pulled over under a gas station and waited it out. Then waited another hour or so for the sun to dry off most of the highway. Creeped out into I-5 and was fine all the way home.

Can't lie though. Spent 3+ hours pressure washing and scrubbing the under carriage. :) Wasn't even that bad.....

I'm sure it will happen again, only a matter of time. My car is also dent/ding/scratch free (knock on wood). I can't wait to see the seizure I go into when I get my first of those.....

Joe5.0

Established Member
saleen09 said:
At least you have the strength to type out the above on your computer, I wouldn't! In the almost 3 years I've owned my Cobra since buying it new, I've only got caught in ANY type of inclement weather once coming back from Charlie on BALD ARSE DR's.

Freak summer rain storm came out of nowhere. Pulled over under a gas station and waited it out. Then waited another hour or so for the sun to dry off most of the highway. Creeped out into I-5 and was fine all the way home.

Can't lie though. Spent 3+ hours pressure washing and scrubbing the under carriage. :) Wasn't even that bad.....

I'm sure it will happen again, only a matter of time. My car is also dent/ding/scratch free (knock on wood). I can't wait to see the seizure I go into when I get my first of those.....

Haha thanks for sharing this story Will. When my lisence was suspended i cleaned every single dam thing under the car, hell it looked near new lol. One day ill have a DD.

scooter5

Established Member
to those few i was joking.... i am trying not to though!!! might take a roadtrip to cottage grove tomorrow....

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
my car sits in the rain(don't have covered parking for it) besides it's just rain.. not like it's going to hurt it.. they don't use salt on the roads here, so you don't have to worry about rust.

My big worrys in driving in the rain are lack of traction and hydroplaining.. which is why I drive my Explorer with all terrain tires when it's raining..

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
scooter5 said:
to those few i was joking.... i am trying not to though!!! might take a roadtrip to cottage grove tomorrow....

Thank goodness you were joking. You were about to get the WUSS treatment, but all seems cool now :thumbsup:

saleen09

Established Member
Uh, I wasn't joking....... :)

Guess I am the only OCD Cobra owner in Washington...... LOL!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Doesn't matter either way really. Its your car!:thumbsup:
I drive mine everywhere. Most of you know that already. :beer:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I drove mine in everything, rain, snow, it didn't matter. The car was real good in the rain up to 130 or so with Toyo's on but sucked balls with the MT's or Hoosiers. I had 58,000 miles on it in 18 months.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
dude...my cobra sits outside...drive it no matter what, rain or shine....still looks pretty, but I wash the thing every couple days...I'm anal, I know! :)

saleen09

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
The car was real good in the rain up to 130 or so with Toyo's on but sucked balls with the MT's or Hoosiers.

And this is why Charlie has WAY more balls that I do......... Charlie,you rock.

I would LOVE to drive mine more, but can't bring myself to do it. Out of 17 mustangs I've owned, it's the only one I've ever bought new, and probably the only one I ever will. Before this car, I daily drove every stang I owned, including my 565WHP Vortech'd 94 Cobra.

That's why I bought my 93 coupe, so I can always have a stang to drive. These past couple of months I had her has really made me realize how much I miss driving a stang all the time... :)

To you guys that drive your Cobra's all the time, I am VERY envious.....

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I'm just waiting for Will to boost that little '93.

..besides, they said the car had windshield wipers good to 130, I just had to check and see...

Last edited:

saleen09

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
I'm just waiting for Will to boost that little '93.

SSSSHHHHHHH, keep my secret under wraps. Got plenty of people to surprise this season...... :)

Users who are viewing this thread