• Poll closed .

Comp281

Established Member
I like the CCW LM20 design

3677713136_d6979c884d_b.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Forgestar is built in China, and the guys in customer service don't know their "own" wheels. That right there was enough for me to pass on them. The kicker was them doing away with the nicest finish they had (brushed titanium).

Between those two options, the TSW.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
Forgestar is built in China, and the guys in customer service don't know their "own" wheels. That right there was enough for me to pass on them. The kicker was them doing away with the nicest finish they had (brushed titanium).

Between those two options, the TSW.

After 5 minutes of researching, I found nothing but horrid reviews about this company from the quality of their wheel cracking/chipping to the customer service not owning up to their faults. I won't be investing any $$ into this company, plan on keeping it the way it is, really starting to like the chromes how they are. As for ADV's, if you don't mind starting a ADV Wheel fund I'll be more than happy to slap a set on ;-)..$1,600 a wheel :shrug:

To the guys that do have Forgestars, they look awesome and not bashing them at all. Wish ya good luck with the wheel and hope you don't have similar problems that I read about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread