Forgestar F14's deep/super deep combo

Goohead

Established Member
Idk I got 20x9 +35 2011 +55 f14 coming and I'll be trying to fit some 255/35 315/35 conti dws on them. Does anyone know if conti runs wider than say the nitto invo?

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Believe it or not, the cars that I build, that 1/2" makes a big difference between rubbing and not rubbing (this keeps sounding more and more dirty), but it's honestly true. Believe it or not 1/4" made the difference for me. The car was lowered aggressively, picked up the rears just about 1/4" and it got rid of the rubbing. I just depends on how BADLY you're having the issue. The worse the rubbing, the higher you have to pick it up, etc...

I see your point. I'm only dropped inch & half over stock in the rear. I suppose that half or quarter would be a huge difference if someone dropped 3" for example. Fortunately I have had zero issues with my current set up the way it is. The only thing I had to do (according to the shop I discussed this with) was install a bump stop relo kit. I haven't heard anyone (at all) talk about this so I'm not sure it was necessary in the first place. but if it was then I got cheap insurance.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
Idk I got 20x9 +35 2011 +55 f14 coming and I'll be trying to fit some 255/35 315/35 conti dws on them. Does anyone know if conti runs wider than say the nitto invo?

I know different brands run a little off, but I'm thinking you should be fine up front fer shure most likely out back too.

Users who are viewing this thread