Forgeline VR3P $2750 *Forged* 3-piece

ccgt03

Established Member
Forgeline VR3P *Forged* 3-piece price drop

For sale - set of Forgeline VR3P 3 piece forged wheels. Wheels look great on the car and I don't think Ive seen another mustang with them - very lightweight also.

18x10 front

18x11 rear

These wheels came off a Cobra I purchased last year, I took them off shortly after and I put a set of FR500's on the car. One of the rear wheels has a bent outer lip that Forgeline will replace for $300. the other back wheel has minor curb rash on the inside edge. You could swap inside edges on the two back wheels and send the bad outer/inner in at the same time. I think he said $225 for the inside lip. 2 front wheels have minor pitting that the previous owner said Forgeline would warranty if you wanted. Honestly they look almost perfect(minus the back wheel with bent lip). the back wheel does not send any vibrations even with the bent lip.

The wheels have a custom offset on the front and they fit perfect. also Ive had the rear wheels on a SRA swapped cobra and a IRS swapped GT and they fit just fine on both.

Chrome finish with a black chrome/dark chrome center. fronts have a 2 - 2.5 inch lip while the rears have a 4- 4.5 inch lip.

I'm offering these for $2500.

In south fl..will ship and can pick up if local. Paypal preferred.

More pics if needed/wanted.

smallcobra1.jpg
smallwheel.jpg

forgelinesmall1.gif

forlinesmall4-1.gif

forgelinesmall2.gif

forglelinesmall3.gif

Last edited:

ccgt03

Established Member
WOW! 10's in the front.....no rub issues? nice wheels, glws

yeah 10's up front with 275's...they are a perfect fit for 10 inch wide rims(Falken Azenis)..handles really well.

its a Griggs GR40 car so the wheels are moved forward about an inch and a quarter. That and and it being on coilovers sitting extremely low(tucking front wheel)..it rubs the fender wells up top only on big bumps. if the car sat any bit higher and or you didn't have a offset type a arm it wouldn't be an issue.

But no rubbing at all in the turning department.

dwtjr3

Established Member
I have a NX plate kit, msd digital window switch, NX bottle heater, and a HSW WOT switch that brand new never installed never seen nitrous i may be interested in trading if you are? PM me please if you are interested

Last edited:

ccgt03

Established Member
Finally got another set of wheels so I could get these off the car and sell them. sorry for delay new pics at top. price drop also. make offers.

Users who are viewing this thread