Forgeline SS3P's with tires

NITMARE

Established Member
These are a set of Forgeline SSP3's with BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW tires. 245/35/ 20 fronts and 285/30/20 rears. The rims are 20X8 fronts and 20x10 rears. Literally brand new wheels and tires with less then a thousand miles on them. Not a scratch on them and the tires are like brand new.

Here is a link to the specs on Forgeline's website.

http://www.forgeline.com/products/premier-series/ss3p.html?seo_category_name=premier-series&seo_product_name=ss3p&pricing=1

I am asking $4,250 OBO...you can't buy the rims for that much money alone

I will accept partial trade for a set of 18" black CCW Classics with tires or other mesh style wheel.

2030Rally+049.jpg

2030Rally+047.jpg

2030Rally+091.jpg

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Dude, I would keep those wheels. They look awesome on your car, plus I'm really digging the orange paint!

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks for the diggin the wheels guys....now buy them :thumbsup:

Yes this was in Des Moines Iowa...and I agree the car looked killer with them but the car was traded in and these were kept.

ff500

Established Member
How would they look on a red with satin/silver striped car? I like em not sure how they'd look on my car though.

NITMARE

Established Member
How would they look on a red with satin/silver striped car? I like em not sure how they'd look on my car though.

I honestly think they would look badass on your car. Like Bluedog said, I think they would look good on any color. And you can't really go wrong with Forgelines.

Let me know what you think. I will even handle shipping.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I honestly think they would look badass on your car. Like Bluedog said, I think they would look good on any color. And you can't really go wrong with Forgelines.

Let me know what you think. I will even handle shipping.

Agreed - they would add a nice contrast.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
$3500 shipped is a solid price as shipping is going to be a couple hundred dollars. Those would look great on an Alloy GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread