Forge star f14's painted gotta have it green with nitto invo's staggered 19's, pics

2mchtoy

Established Member
Hey guys, up for sale is my forge stars that are off our 13 gt, unfortunately this past winter the car was totaled. The wheels where not on the car as these are just for the summer. These were originally painted piano black, I am a professional painter and thought they would look good painted the same color as the car. It seems to be a love or hate it color. They would look awesome on a black gt also. (Vaugh griffin jr)One of the wheels have slight curb rash due to the wife hitting a curb(front). They have nitto invo's all around but 1 has a hole in it (front) and was never fixed, the rears have 285/35/19 on them and are just above the wear marks. The fronts are 245/40/19. The one good one still has good tread on it(more than half). They all have the Tpms's!! I am asking 1400/ paypaled & shipped to the lower 48. If you know these wheels, they are 400 a piece without tires. Fastest way to get ahold of me is text, 641990209six
Blessings,
Tom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,218

thundr306

Established Member
Interesting... Might want to post some pictures of the curb damage. Im sure if you painted them black again, they would sell 100x faster.

Jvibe92

Established Member
FWIW, I would buy the setup if you compensate for me getting them powdercoated black lol

2mchtoy

Established Member
Most definitely. I could have sold them 5x over if they were the original piano black. Guess I'll sandblast them down and reshoot them and I've got a brand new set of M/T sport comps for the fronts. Btw, fronts are 19x9, and backs are 19x10.5 deep concave.

Users who are viewing this thread