Fore Vacuum/boost manifold

RBB

Established Member
Stumbled across this product the other day and just wanted to share in case anyone else is in the same predicament. My vacuum lines were getting to be a bit of a mess with many different connections (low vac bypass, regulator, boost gauge, etc) and Ts off of Ts. Found this piece on Fore’s website, it allows you to simply T off your lower intake to the block and then make all your connections off of that.

It’s a nice looking piece and cleans things up considerably. Excuse all the dirt on the cowl, I need to do some cleaning....been in build mode all winter.
21E7A623-0A31-416E-978D-816B9157EAE0.jpeg

Last edited:

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
That’s a nice looking piece. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I have that same manifold on my turbo car and it’s a really nice piece. I would definitely recommend it

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
I've got the same setup in my Harley truck, along with the quick-connect tubing. It's sooooo much nicer than a bunch of t's and splices. Now everything is direct ran.

I even have 1 extra port that I keep capped off, for when I'm on the dyno so it's even easier for them to hook up for boost without having to tee off anything else.

RBB

Established Member
I've got the same setup in my Harley truck, along with the quick-connect tubing. It's sooooo much nicer than a bunch of t's and splices. Now everything is direct ran.

I even have 1 extra port that I keep capped off, for when I'm on the dyno so it's even easier for them to hook up for boost without having to tee off anything else.
I like that idea, didn’t think to leave an open barb. Think I’ll pick an extra one up and swap out a plug.

I’ve got the quick connect tubing running to my regulator, but wasn’t able to make it work for my boost sensor or low vacuum bypass. My thought was to get some soft vacuum connectors and seal them to the end of the QD tubing but I couldn’t find any with an opening large enough to fit over the stuff. Had to end up using a couple barbs.

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
The items where I couldn't use quick connect tubing, I used push-lok hose and did AN fittings on the fore-block, and just pushed it over the barb on the other side (so my boost bypass actuator and my main boost/vac reference)

This way my fore block is all either quick-connect fittings or AN fittings

Attachments

• Refresh-513.jpg
    Refresh-513.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Refresh-595.jpg
    Refresh-595.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 344
  • Refresh-596.jpg
    Refresh-596.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 353

RBB

Established Member
The items where I couldn't use quick connect tubing, I used push-lok hose and did AN fittings on the fore-block, and just pushed it over the barb on the other side (so my boost bypass actuator and my main boost/vac reference)

This way my fore block is all either quick-connect fittings or AN fittings
Looks good man, I just went with 1/4" barbs on the block and regular vacuum hose for some of the connections.

Users who are viewing this thread