Fore return style

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Hi, I was building up my returnless system, but I've decided to just do it right and go return style. I have a few questions I'm hoping you guys with the Fore hat can help me answer. My first is about power potential. How much power can the dual GS342s support? What about the triple setup? I'll be making around 650-700rwhp, but I'd like to have the fuel to support 800rwhp. Secondly, how are people wiring these up? Do you keep or get rid of the FPDM? I'd imagine you ditch the FPDM and have just a key on power line with a relay to the pumps but I'd like to hear from those who've done it. Any details about your wiring setups would be awesome, thanks!

GodStang

Established Member
I would call them. I am about to do the same swap and I have called and talked to Stacy. She is very sweet and very knowledgeable. they should be able to answer all your questions.

Wildcard

Established Member
Dual gs342s will support 800 hp as they flow more than ford gt pumps. Make sure that your lines are -8 an going and at least a -6 an returning. And for wiring you are correct. When I had this setup I ran a wire from Key on to the pumps, make sure that you wire in a fuse into the line.

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
Dual gs342s will support 800 hp as they flow more than ford gt pumps. Make sure that your lines are -8 an going and at least a -6 an returning. And for wiring you are correct. When I had this setup I ran a wire from Key on to the pumps, make sure that you wire in a fuse into the line.

Thanks, yeah I have my -8an feed already from when I was building it returnless, so I'll be buying some return line when I buy the hat/pumps.

Fat-cat

Established Member
the way the kit comes from lethal is you have an 8aug power wire that you run right off the batt. To dual relays that wires to key on power ( in the FPDM harness. Ground and pump connections are also made at the relays in the trunk .

Users who are viewing this thread