Fore rails and Ford 160lb/hr injectors

XtremeS10

Established Member
I'm having an issue getting them to sit right I think. I have the injectors set in the rail correctly, but trying to set the rail on the car, the rail sits up about an inch off the mounting points to the intake. I don't think that the injectors will sit any deeper into the manifold. I can get pics later. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Van@RevanRacing

Ok so issue #2, the stock harnesses don't work with the injectors, anyone know what adapters I need?

Fore makes a specific fuel rail spacer that works and looks much nicer as it is designed specifically to their fuel rail.

You need an injector harness. You should go back to whomever you bought the injectors from and get the harness adapter specific to your brand of injector etc.

Go easy.

VC

XtremeS10

Established Member
Fore makes a specific fuel rail spacer that works and looks much nicer as it is designed specifically to their fuel rail.

You need an injector harness. You should go back to whomever you bought the injectors from and get the harness adapter specific to your brand of injector etc.

Go easy.

VC

Hey thanks Van, I'll send you the datalog I got before we took the car off the road, got a good range of info for you, hope you're doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread