Fore Precision Works? E85?

650cobra

Established Member
Just wondering if the Fore hat and rails are available with the coating that will allow the use of E85?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All of the Fore rails we have on our site have a dropdown menu for the E-Series coating. I'll have the dropdown menu done on the hats this evening.

It's $25.00 for the rails to be coated and $30.00 for the hats.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
can we send in our rails and hats to have them coated? if they are the fore units.
I'll double check but I believe that they would have to be done that way before purchasing them as if they are anodized already they can't be coated with the E85 coating properly.

I'll let you know what Justin says.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just letting you know I did confirm that once the rails have been anodized in clear or black they can not be coated with the E85 coating. They have to be sent in for coating bare so that the process can properly be done.

It's the same thing for the fuel hats.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Rat Trap

The Butcher
Established Member
Just letting you know I did confirm that once the rails have been anodized in clear or black they can not be coated with the E85 coating. They have to be sent in for coating bare so that the process can properly be done.

Just wondering if you can buy Metco un-anodized fuel rails & send them in for the E85 coating?

Looking at Metco since it does not appear that Fore offers rails for Lightnings..

thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wondering if you can buy Metco un-anodized fuel rails & send them in for the E85 coating?

Looking at Metco since it does not appear that Fore offers rails for Lightnings..

thanks

I'm not sure if Fore offers that service for other manufacturers products but I will check and post up what I find out tomorrow.

Jared

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Just a fyi went have never seen a problem with alum rails (non Coated) and e85 doing anything corrosive to them and been using the stuff for 4+years and the cars sit over the winter with e85 in them.

Dan

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
The e-series we offer is so hard to get a picture that does it justice!
Take a look! 2v Fore Fuel Rails.
eseries2v_.jpg

eseries2v_11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread