Fore Precision Works - Billet SRA 8.8 Rear Diff. Cover - GROUP BUY !!!

Legend Shaker

Established Member
TO GET PRICING OR PLACE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST TO BUY ONE...PLEASE CALL JESS AT HTP MOTORSPORTS (919) 593-8424 or Michelle at Fore Precision WORKS (919) 550-0700

I have been trying to get a Fore Precision Works SRA cover for some time now and have finally convinced Michelle at Fore to do a limited rum of these!! I am NOT profiting from this. I just want one and wanted to pass this on if it is OK with SVT Admin.Mods...:)

Fore Precision Works has agreed to doing a limited run of Billet SRA Differential covers for our 8.8 rear ends!!

In order for this to happen. We will need 10 orders to qualify.

I am 100% Down for one, so 9 more to go...

This is a rare opportunity !!!! Might be the last chance to get one!!!!

Please Call Michelle at Fore Precision for Special Pricing................................

Fore Precision Works (919) 550-0700

SRA Differential Cover

(available for 79-present)

Includes:

Mounting hardware

Pre-Load Bolts

Drain/Fill Plugs

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

Established Member
PM me a price

If this is a group purchase why aren't you publishing the price? :shrug:

pm me price 4 IRS cover

Yep..$400. Little to much for a diff cover imo.

on soec.org he said the price was $400. seems steep for a diff cover unless thats just me?

Yes that is correct. This was supposed to go out at $400 + $10 shipping flat rate. Jess, at HTP motorsports, 919 593-8424 set this deal up with the permission of Fore Precision, however, he was told that he cannot advertise below the "MAP" pricing (whatever that is...retail?)

I am not affiliated with either company, I just wanted one for my build and did not want to get into trouble for posting an ad from another forum. I just realized that Fore was a vendor here, so they will probably make an "official" anouncement when they have enough interest to make a run of these.

As far as price goes...YES, this is not for everyone and is expensive. It IS the BEST one on the market and is a massive piece of Billet Aluminum.

Most people only need the FRPP/LPW/Saleen/Roush version and that may even be overkill for some.

All that I know, is that I want one for my build and am willing to take the initiative to start the thread and bug the hell out of Jess (he knows several people at Fore) to try to make this happen.

Originally, this was never supposed to happen again due to the increase in the price of Aluminum...

Sorry to go on-and-on...
I hope that this works out for the few of us out there that want/need this high quality piece

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
They will be made again. They will just be made in limited runs. Another run of the IRS cover was run back in late summer.

Legend Shaker

Established Member
TO GET PRICING OR PLACE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST TO BUY ONE...

PLEASE CALL JESS AT HTP MOTORSPORTS (919) 593-8424

or Michelle at Fore Precision WORKS (919) 550-0700

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread