Fore level 4 fuel pump wiring Diagram

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Any one out there have Wiring diagram for a Fore innovations level four fuel system-preferably with a hobbs switch to stage the pumps that they are willing to share? Thanks in advance, tried the search thing on google with only mild success, I know our knowledge runs deep here, someone has done it.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I have my fore paper work. I’m using the level 1 kit with the LC3 controller that has the Hobbs switch you are talking about. I’ll post some pics today of the document.

Ask any questions…it’s fairly straight forward. One of the easier installs I’ve done.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
See if these work. I labeled the page 1-4. If you have questions let me know. I can grab some photos of my install too. It’s extremely easy.

I also referenced a YouTube video that I can find if that would be helpful.

Attachments

• Fore page 2.pdf
    511.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Fore page 3.pdf
    388 KB · Views: 63
  • fore page 1.pdf
    540.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Fore page 4.pdf
    352.7 KB · Views: 61

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Wow! Quick reply! Thank you! Those will be a great help. Love to see you pics of your install, always helps. Like they say, pics are worth a thousand words sometimes getting words into my thick brain is easier with an accompanying pic or two. And it is always good to see what others have done. Much appreciated.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
IMG_8629.jpeg
This video helped me a lot. They do not have the LC3 controller so the wiring portion is only 90% of what you and I need. The Hobbs switch is pretty self explanatory in the doc but here is a picture of my final wiring before I cleaned it up and mounted the controller. Again, the main power wire is coming straight from the battery in the engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread