Fore hood vents

04screamingvert

Established Member
I put a set in my hood last year. Good product but be ready to fit them with a grinder an a sanding roll.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I put a set in my hood last year. Good product but be ready to fit them with a grinder an a sanding roll.

+1

As I understand it, every Terminator hood had the vent holes cut out by hand so each one is different. Some guys get lucky and the Fore vents just about fall right in...others like myself had to work at it a little for them to fit....but it was worth the effort. :thumbsup:

f2hatch

Established Member
I just put them my car earlier this. I spent about 10 minutes on each hole with a file to get them to fit just right.

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
Mine dropped right in, no modifcation. That mod is probably the most commented.:rockon:

va boy

Established Member
IF you do have to modify buy filling the vent holes, lay a blanket or something over the engine. Thost little dust particles go everywhere. You will save yourself a lot of clean up.

spinscan

Established Member
Thanks for the advice everyone. I have been looking at these for a long time and I think I am going to go ahead and pick some up.

Huff035

Established Member
I've been waiting for month for mine. Tried to order three different places and the black anodized was on back order everywhere. I ordered with Fore about a month ago, then they "had the material and it was scheduled to be ran on the mill, but no set date..." hopefully its soon.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I love True Forged stuff and Steve is a great businessman, I just prefer the Fore vents. They're both quality products though.

I did spend a ton of money with TF though, so I don't feel bad. :p

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Mine dropped in just fine, not sure why others are having fitment issues.

As I understand it, every Terminator hood had the vent holes cut out by hand so each one is different. Some guys get lucky and the Fore vents just about fall right in...others like myself had to work at it a little for them to fit....but it was worth the effort. :thumbsup:
:read:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Backorder SmackOrder. Oh well, I still like these better than the TF ones. It is nice to have choices.

This is about the only appearance mod besides wheels that doesn't freak people out around here.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Backorder SmackOrder. Oh well, I still like these better than the TF ones. It is nice to have choices.

This is about the only appearance mod besides wheels that doesn't freak people out around here.

I have a few more that seem to get good reviews from most other owners.

Shorty antenna
Billet side scoops
01 Cobra tail lights
H&R Race springs
Polished Radiator Cover
True Forged ICE/Res tanks
Aeroforce Gauges

Users who are viewing this thread