Fore fuel systems....

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Ok I'm looking to go with one of fore precision works' fuel systems. I have a built dss 5.0 stroker, head studs, 3 angle valve job, etc.... I'm in the process of making a turbo kit with a Garrett 4294. On low boost this will have no problem making 700+++, but who knows where I'll want to go with it. Most likely, I'll want to cruise around 650-700wheel, Which would be fine to use Fore's dual pump setup (capable of 850). But if I ever want to reach higher I guess I would need the triple setup.... (capable of 1000+)... Just looking for opinions on which route to take.. Who has used it, etc..

Fore Precision Works, LLC

Fore Precision Works 03-04 Mach-1 Triple Walbro Pump Billet Hat [FPW-GSS342TRIPLE] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

GodStang

Established Member
I like the triple pumps:

IMG_2688-1.jpg

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I just had a long discussion about this identical concern with Brandon and Justin over at Fore Percision today. They said the same thing. The dual pump setup will handle 850 RWHP all day long, but not 1000 RWHP.

Justin actually suggested getting the triple pump hat (same cost as dual) and only running 2 pumps until you're in need of the 3rd. That's what I'm going to be doing.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
I just had a long discussion about this identical concern with Brandon and Justin over at Fore Percision today. They said the same thing. The dual pump setup will handle 850 RWHP all day long, but not 1000 RWHP.

Justin actually suggested getting the triple pump hat (same cost as dual) and only running 2 pumps until you're in need of the 3rd. That's what I'm going to be doing.

That's actually what I was leaning toward. But I like the clean install of the dual pump hat, and do I actually NEED 1000whp?? ... well actually I guess I can't answer that lol.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Godstang what's the MDM?

I'm not Godstang but I think I know a little about the MDM.

The MDM is a device that allows you to efficiently run anywhere from 1-3 high flowing fuel pumps without the need for any external voltage booster such as a BAP. It can handle high loads of current without seeing large voltage drops which are what normally happens to a stock FPDM under high load. It comes with a heavy duty wire upgrade and is powered off of your 12v battery. It only requires the input from one stock FPDM for it's signal and offers 3 outputs to drive your fuel pumps. It's the only real solution to efficiently running 3 pumps in a returnless style configuration.

In regards to handling 1000rwhp there's no other returnless system on the market as capable as ours to handle that level of power. It's proven!

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. We've got MDM's in stock as well as all of Fore Precision Works products. We're Zone 5's and Fore Precision Works largest stocking distributor and will be more then willing to help you get what you need.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
TRBO VNM and I just installed a bunch of crap in my car:

Fore dual pump hat for return style
dual Walbro GSS342 pumps
-8 feed line, -6 return line
Aeromotive regulator on stock rails

Hopefully this will get my fuel pressure all back to normal, but from what I hear it'll support a crapload of power.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I am running the FORE triple hat with dual pumps and FORE rails. I could NOT be happier with the setup. It's a HUGE step up from the CPR rails and "custom" hat mod I had done previously.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Is the Fore triple hat overkill for a guy running an itty bitty setup like a ported blower?

I don't believe the Fore hat is overkill for anyone making enough power where they need higher flowing pumps. It's actually a overall better solution then trying to put larger pumps in your stock hat and doing the PPRV delete. It makes the install 10 times easier and does away with the PPRV right off the bat. It also gives you the option to easily upgrade your system later on to run aftermarket lines without having to hack up and weld the stock hat to accommodate that aftermarket line. Lastly, it's all pre-wired to accept the dual FPDM setup with no drilling or sealing required.

Hope that helps.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok I'm looking to go with one of fore precision works' fuel systems. I have a built dss 5.0 stroker, head studs, 3 angle valve job, etc.... I'm in the process of making a turbo kit with a Garrett 4294. On low boost this will have no problem making 700+++, but who knows where I'll want to go with it. Most likely, I'll want to cruise around 650-700wheel, Which would be fine to use Fore's dual pump setup (capable of 850). But if I ever want to reach higher I guess I would need the triple setup.... (capable of 1000+)... Just looking for opinions on which route to take.. Who has used it, etc..

Fore Precision Works, LLC

Fore Precision Works 03-04 Mach-1 Triple Walbro Pump Billet Hat [FPW-GSS342TRIPLE] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Evan,

Thanks a lot for the support bro. Your Triple Return style system shipped today. I believe you'll be very happy with it once you see it for yourself.

Please keep me posted on how the install goes and if there's anything thats missing or needed to make it work for your specific application.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread