Ford's 05 Mustang "Boy Racer" 5.0 liter 420 hp

~B7~

Established Member
I'm not sure if any of you saw this article in the back of the new AutoWeek? This car looks sweet and from the pic it looks like it might have side exhaust...probably no mufflers on this one. Painted mirrors...no wing...awesome. Anyways I just thought I'd post the article up to share with everyone.

684797_108_full.jpg

684797_109_full.jpg

684797_107_full.jpg

Venomized281

Established Member
This car was built by Ford Racing, if I'm not mistaking, to compete in Grand-Am events. I doubt there would be a mass production of these for the general public, but who knows?

Last edited:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
I cant wait for this weekend. I dunno why Ford locked the doors on the stang at the auto show. I just wanna sit in it...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I saw the show too. That car looks badass with it lowered and those deep dish wheels on it. I think Ford should also keep the production cars wingless. The sound of it is beautiful!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
The show on the Discovery Channel has made me want to save up of an 06 Cobra. I just fell in love with the way that car looks.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Wizards02GT
The show on the Discovery Channel has made me want to save up of an 06 Cobra. I just fell in love with the way that car looks.
yeh i watch that show religously bad azz cars. anyone see the Ford GT, Enzo and Carrera GT one? haha the GT owned em in every catagory.

smuggler

Banned
Originally posted by AzDropTop
I think it is the same car I saw on the Discovery channel. Sweet machine.
I saw that too.
It's not a production car in any way. It's a racecar built from scratch to be a racecar. Sick Vehicle, Though.

Users who are viewing this thread