Ford Warriors in Pink Mustang package

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i see one of those pass by my house every morning. it actually looks pretty nice.

if ANY ford dealership would have one, Galpin would. they probably have many of them.

http://www.galpinford.com/

KDog

Established Member
Yeah, just wish they'd donate more than $250 toward the cause...kind of lame.

canibus

Established Member
$250 on a 25k car. that's hilarious. BTW seriously how many editions of the 05 + are there now. I honestly hate the new body style

95Proof

Established Member
Great idea for a great cause -but $250? How much is the package? What will really set this car off is the dealers telling potential buyers about how rare they will be and they will be adding $15K to $20K to sticker price because it is a special edition. Ford better come out now and confirm they will fill as many orders as they recieve for the vehicle to avoid a huge black eye.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I don't think they're that rare. I've seen a total of three at local dealers in my area this summer. They're kinda neat, but my wife doesn't think a pink bow and small donation is enough to warrant buying one.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I remember making a thread talking about that car and i think it's really cool that Ford is doing something like this. Alhtough i don't think i would buy a car like this but i respect anyone driving it wether it's a male or female.

Calypso Vert

Established Member
Saw one yesterday at a dealership. First time I had seen one. Looked pretty cool. Kind of far for you being in HI but it's at Expressway Ford in El Paso, TX.

Users who are viewing this thread