Ford vs Chevy Day

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
This Sunday Oct 17 is the make up day for the rained out All Ford Day at Pacific Raceways.Some of us Lightning guys are going out there. Why don't you bring your BIG:bowdown: dyno nbumbers out and put 'em to the test at the track......

Whatcha Think?????????????:burnout: :burnout: ...JR

Joe5.0

Established Member
If my The saleen is done bye sunday, we are definatley in if it doesnt rain. Show some of those chevy boys what power is.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Just sold my 03 Cobra :( so do you think they will let me run down the strip?

I'll have a new car by the summer

hmwave

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
If my The saleen is done bye sunday, we are definatley in if it doesnt rain. Show some of those chevy boys what power is.

Mean - you better give that new motor time to bed in before blasting down the track!!!

Or are you just spectating?

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Originally posted by hmwave
Mean - you better give that new motor time to bed in before blasting down the track!!!

i would so just rape it after 250 miles... that's enough break in time for me :)

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I will show up if its not raining, and like anyway else will if its raining...lol.....but dont know if I will run them

Rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by hmwave

The new motor has over 2k miles on it wich is plenty enough break in time. everything carb. connection is doin is supposed to be safe. But the car isnt goin to be done bye then they still dont know what the problem is. :??: And there not calling alot.

Joe5.0

Established Member
I just got word that i have a bent exhasut valve. Carb connection says somehting may have broke in the supercharger, and went through the intake valve and then exhaust causing then bend. This may explain all those weird noises in the supercharger. Right now we just told them to fix it, and now dads considering trading in for 03.

hmwave

Established Member
Is the charger under warranty?

If they find the 'something' and its from the charger maybe Saleen will cover part of the costs?

Joe5.0

Established Member
the supercharger i am 85% sure isnt warrynteed. If the supercharger somehow did break it only has less than 3k miles on it and hasnt been on the car for even a year yet, so i will get a new one or its court time ......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread