Ford Truck Performance Magazine

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
ON-SALE NOW! Latest Issue of Ford Truck Performance Magazine

Thanks to all the readers of the premier issue of Ford Truck Performance. It was so successful that Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords has expanded to 3 issues in 2006. The Spring 2006 issue of Ford Truck Performance is available on the newsstand immediately.

This time around we check out some of the hottest F-150s that have helped fill the void from the departure of the SVT Lightning. We also flog some of the newest parts on the market for Lightnings. SVT Lightnings and F-150s aren’t the only trucks getting the attention in Ford Truck Performance— tech stories also cover diesel and V10 powered pick ups and Excursions!

Ford Truck Performance is available wherever Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords is sold.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Mike_Galimi said:
ON-SALE NOW! Latest Issue of Ford Truck Performance Magazine

Thanks to all the readers of the premier issue of Ford Truck Performance. It was so successful that Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords has expanded to 3 issues in 2006. The Spring 2006 issue of Ford Truck Performance is available on the newsstand immediately.

This time around we check out some of the hottest F-150s that have helped fill the void from the departure of the SVT Lightning. We also flog some of the newest parts on the market for Lightnings. SVT Lightnings and F-150s aren’t the only trucks getting the attention in Ford Truck Performance— tech stories also cover diesel and V10 powered pick ups and Excursions!

Ford Truck Performance is available wherever Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords is sold.

I'm pissed because I renewed my subscription for MM&FF 2 months ago and have gotten nothing. Can't wait to see this though.

Users who are viewing this thread