Ford Truck Enthusiasts SUX

silversvt02

OIL FIELD BABY!!!!
Established Member
Ford-trucks.com SUX

Man that place blows, it is no where as cool or as informtive as this sight. I think there might be like three people overthere that even own lightnings. I am glad there is a place like this where we all can get together and share about a bad a$$ truck.

Damn I love this place..... :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
UHM..... as in ford truck world? lightning forum? this and f150 online and nloc are the onl threads that i watch that actually have activity so yeah i would agree..

I love this forum.

silversvt02

OIL FIELD BABY!!!!
Established Member
well at the top of the page it says Ford Truck Enthusiasts, so I thought it was called Ford Truck Enthusiasts, but maybe it is ford truck world? I do not know, but I do not that they suck.

TXRickC

Established Member
f150online has slowed down a lot, nloc seemed to pick up again, SVTperf seems to have the most current activity.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
lol, yup. That was my first sight, got refered to F-150 online, then got refered to here. Never looked back. Still visit F-150 online everynow and then.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ford-Trucks is actually a good site for other sections. There mods suck and are stern but its still informative and some nice guys in some of the other sections. As far as the L section, I think I posted somewthing there a year ago and it might be on the first page still haha. Anyhow not counting local sites, SvtP has the best bunch of guys and is the coolest only in the Gen2 section. LRodder is slow, Nloc seems like you have to be in the "IN" click?, F150online same?.. IMO... Stan

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
FTE may not be the best site for Lightnings, but it's a fantastic place for diesels.

When I purchased my '00 diesel Excursion, I found FTE and learned a ton from those guys. The members in the diesel forum are very cool, helpful, and loaded with tons of info. The mods in the diesel forum are very good too.

FTE and The Diesel Site were two forums I found after purchasing my Ex. I preferred FTE.

If it wasn't for FTE, I would not have known about the cam position sensor having the tendency to go out on the 7.3L'rs.

When it happened to my wife on the road, I went and saved her (of course), but after getting the beast towed home, it was a very simple 15 minute changeout of the CAMP sensor, purchased from the local International parts dealer (because Ford charges almost double the amount) and the Ex was up and running strong again.

I've heard horror stories from the guys on the boards over there who didn't know about the cam position sensor, had their beasties towed to Ford, and ended up spending $700 to $1000 dollars for the sensor swap out.

$120 bucks for the part and 15 minutes later, the Ex was back on the road.

Naturally, once I got the L, visiting FTE changed. I have no need to go study about the 7.3L diesels anymore because all the mod money goes into the L now.

Stewart

nenoreno

Established Member
BLK54 said:
UHM..... as in ford truck world? lightning forum? this and f150 online and nloc are the onl threads that i watch that actually have activity so yeah i would agree..

adam, you noob

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
nenoreno said:
adam, you noob

Spoken by the man who's only registered this month, and has 8 posts! :lol:

Just kidding bro, I'm sure you are a veteran on other boards! ;-)

Stewart :D :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread