Ford Sync update for 2012 GT500

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I did the recent one earlier this year. I don’t have Nav. Do you need the file or just curious how it’s working? It’s been fine for me but only had car for a year and didn’t get much driving in due to the rough winter up here.

samshady

Established Member
It took me months to get it from the site. It now displays the name of the song and artist being played through bluetooth. Only issue I've had is the "repeat" button keeps getting highlighted.

samshady

Established Member
I have a 2012 with navigation and shaker but not shaker 1000. I still have the zip file for my specific vehicle. PM me your email and I can send you the zip file. I can't guarantee this is the correct file for your car. Use at your own risk.
20180415_151625.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

samshady

Established Member
Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

Register your car with Ford here if you haven't done so already. Free SYNC updates via a USB stick you provide.
There is something wrong with the Ford site. I tried randomly for months before one day it magically works and downloads the file. I called and spoke with their tech support and was told it's a known issue. Theres a thread on the ford.gt500.com forum about it too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread