Ford Shareholders

hasty

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, any other Ford shareholders here?

I believe they post fourth quarter results on Tuesday.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have been for years and have done very well-----hope they keep up the good work.

Satyr

Established Member
Have been off and on for the last 5 or so years. Just got back in a few months ago and couldn't be happier with the results.

MysticRob

Established Member
Yeah, reporting results tomorrow before the bell, and I'm looking forward to good numbers. Also nice to see the dividend was increased 100% recently too. From what I've read most of the profit increases have been related to cost-cutting, but hopefully some of strength to be seen this year will be from increased revenues.

Europe is still sucking but China is really taking off. I bought a lot just after the summer when I observed the technical indicators looking nice, but am thinking about taking some profits to preserve recent gains. I guess I'll see how tomorrow's call goes, and see what the stock does the next couple of days.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive had some shares for a few years now, doing way better for me than any of my stupid savings accounts (not that thats really saying much these days)

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have 900 shares I bought at 5.25 they tripled for awhile then went down to double. haven't checked it for quite some time. I figure I am in it for the long haul so why worry about it now LOL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I bought in at around $1.00, I'm holding and will give them to my daughter.

BASTARD! LOL I was trying to get in at a buck and a quarter but by the time I got an account set up and money in it the price had gone up to 5.25. I was disappoint.

I hope you bought a shit ton at a buck

hasty

Established Member
I bought some late last summer in the mid-nine dollar range. I thought it looked attractive from an earnings perspective and I think they've got an excellent product lineup right now.

I live in a smaller town, and when I stepped back and realized that I knew 5 friends that had bought a new 5.0 coyote in the last year and a half it's a good sign.

Not taking bailout money doesn't hurt their reputation either (everybody says they showed up to ask Uncle Sam, but I feel those people shouldn't be so naive, if there had been no strings attached they SHOULD have taken the money if their competitors were)

Anyway, cool to hear there are some others here on the board :D

hasty

Established Member
I bought in at around $1.00, I'm holding and will give them to my daughter.

Hehe, right now you are getting a 40% annualized return on that investment on the dividend alone!

When you apply a typical earnings multiplier (based on S&P 500 average) I think Ford could possibly trade up around $20 per-share this year, especially if earnings look good.

The fact that Ford doubled their dividend a few weeks ago may hint of a good report tomorrow. I could be wrong, but I think this will be a good year for Ford.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
BASTARD! LOL I was trying to get in at a buck and a quarter but by the time I got an account set up and money in it the price had gone up to 5.25. I was disappoint.

I hope you bought a shit ton at a buck

+1 your almost a crook buying Ford at a $1 a share... lucky daughter:beer:

bmore1186

Established Member
Wish I would of bought in on it earlier. Just started to dabble into the Market. Bought Sirius at about $2.68 @ 100 shares ($3.16 now). Also bought EBAY for around $39 @ 10 shares ($55.9 now). Mistake was Facebook for a couple shares to test it out at $36, but I've almost gained it all back. Stock has made a huge rebound @ $32.64

Users who are viewing this thread