Ford rotors on EBAY

reyberg

Established Member
Floormats

I second that idea about floormats. I am looking for some NOS grey ones. Thank you_Ryan

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Originally posted by race495
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34200&item=2428129519

BTW has anyone seen any factory grey floormats for sale anywhere?

The Opal Gray 93 Cobra mats are hard to find. I had to pay big $$$ a year ago for the NOS pair I bought for my 93R. Black seems to be much easier to find. The original 93 and 95 Cobra floor mats say "COBRA", and unlike the newer Cobra mats, they (the 93, 95) do not have a snake embroidered on them. I don't know when the snake was applied to the mats, maybe '99? I can provide the exact Ford part number for the original Opal Gray 93 Cobra mats if needed. It might help in your search.

Robert

Lee

Established Member
I got to looking at bit closer at these "Black 93 NOS" floor mats that I have and discovered they're really "Black 94/95" floor mats, new in the Ford plastic bag. I also have a set of "Tan 94/95" floor mats, new in the Ford plastic bag. I'd like to sell these, but don't want to give them away. I'd like for these to finance all or part of a set of tires.

Last edited:

Lee

Established Member
Yes, these just say "Cobra" down the side with Ford part numbers. These are not the "newer" Ford mats. I can post pics if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread