Ford rebates 2014

EATONURLS1

Established Member
I have a question, is there a catch with the current rebates with Ford? I only ask cause dealing with 2 different dealerships and they both have completely different stories. One says it's 2500 rebate or 0% financing through Ford credit. The other says it's just a 2500 rebate you don't have to finance through Ford credit. I know alot of members here work for dealerships and some at Ford so I figured I'd reach out and see what the real scoop is. Thanks in advance guys I just don't want to get screwed with cause a dealership has incentives that they get on the back end I know it's a business but no one's clear about specifics. Thanks again

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
You can check yourself at the website below.

Ford New Car Incentives & Financing | The Official Site of Ford Vehicles | Ford.com

Incentives very by location. Sometimes the incentives have stipulations like you're suggesting, sometimes they don't.

For instance, the rebates in my location for purchase are 0% for 48 months and 1000 customer cash, or $3000.00 customer cash. If I opted for the $3000.00 rebate I would not have to finance through Ford. To get the 0% and $1000, I would.

It also states not available on GT500.

So check out that site and your location and you should be able to see what's available for you.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Quick question

Why does it always exclude specialty vehicles?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Quick question

Why does it always exclude specialty vehicles?

Those specialty vehicles generally don't require incentives to move. Heck even at this point there are still dealers making above MSRP on GT500's.

Also because they are a low volume product, the margins are less which means there's less wiggle room for playing with the pricing.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Those specialty vehicles generally don't require incentives to move. Heck even at this point there are still dealers making above MSRP on GT500's.

Also because they are a low volume product, the margins are less which means there's less wiggle room for playing with the pricing.

Makes sense:thumbsup:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Dont trust that site as its all BS. I have compared there numbers to the real invoices and they are not even close most of the time.

it's on Ford's site. It's not a 3rd party. Ford has a bit of a false advertising problem if those numbers aren't accurate. Pricing may be subject to change, but we're specifically looking at incentives, not invoice. You can get a car at invoice and still get your incentives.

For instance, you go to your local dealer and they say there's a $1500 rebate when in actuality it's 3000. What do you think they're doing with the rest of the $1500? That's why Ford lists their incentives, on their web site.

Those figures don't always include other cash that may be on the table. You should always ask about loyalty cash if you're trading in a vehicle from the same manufacturer. You can also ask for conquest cash if you're trading a vehicle not from the same manufacturer. There are also usually military discounts available.

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I can personally vouch for the $3000 in current rebates. winkwink...

It is $1,000 + 0% for 60 months or $3000 back with outside financing (Not through Ford) which is a heck of a deal.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I can personally vouch for the $3000 in current rebates. winkwink...

It is $1,000 + 0% for 60 months or $3000 back with outside financing (Not through Ford) which is a heck of a deal.

Negotiate an invoice or near invoice 2014 Mustang then add that 3000 and you've got a really well equipped GT for around 32000.

If I wasn't in the process of building a house, I'd be all over that!

only a gt

Established Member
We are looking At a 2014 fusion

As someone else said the rebates vary by area, if you give me your zip code I can look them up. Here in CT it is 0% for 60 months with a $1,250 rebate or a $1,750 rebate if you finance with Ford Credit at standard rates. If you get your own financing or pay cash there is a $1,500 rebate.

Users who are viewing this thread