ford racing wheels on the comp O

cobra1718

Established Member
Picked these up from a fellow member. Now the Boss will not look like every other Boss on the road. At least not the wheels. Stock size tires. 19x9 fr and 19x10 rear. Let me know what you think.

new3.jpg

photonewwheel.jpg

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Those look hot. ;-) A Boss owner local to me has them for his white Boss and they look good on his car too. The stock wheels didn't last 24 hours on my Boss. Did yours come with the SVT center caps?

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
Those look hot. ;-) A Boss owner local to me has them for his white Boss and they look good on his car too. The stock wheels didn't last 24 hours on my Boss. Did yours come with the SVT center caps?

Bought them used from a guy with a Shelby. He left the FR center caps on his car. I want these caps also but for 50+ a cap I dunno

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I very much like them. will probably go this route as well. using stock tires is a bonus. instead of 20" S302 wheels.

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks good. I added the svtpp from my buddies gt500 couple weeks ago, like them so much more than the stock wheels.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
svtpp wheels are awesome. they look great on a boss. what a difference. I wonder what they would look like painted gloss black?

svt1111

Established Member
Looks great! I was a fan of those back when everyone said they were hideous in late 2010.

Your car's stance is awesome too. Nice job.

I wish I could see how they look on a Performance White Boss...

Users who are viewing this thread