FORD RACING IGNITION COIL COVERS MICRO POLISHED BILLET ALUMINUM 99-01 Cobra

TEABG

Banned
FORD RACING COIL COVERS
M-6067-A
1999-2004 4.6 DOHC 4V Cobra
Micro polished billet aluminum with Ford Racing logo.
$150 SHIPPED ( BRAND NEW IN THE BOX), these sell for $249.00, Steve from SVTParts (Ford Racing Vendor On This Board) sells them for $212.00. These are very expensive due to the quality and rareaity. Ford Racing logo and the micro polished covers will add brillance and luster to your engine comparment. Direct Replacement, remove your stock ones and replace them with these.

Last edited:

SysMAch

Established Member
TEABG please respond

I see that my pm's to you have been blocked for some reason. If you could somehow get in touch with me and give me a shipping # that would be great. I hope that you are just having a computer problem or something. I am hoping this is not some kind of BS sale. I see a similar problem in another thread of yours.

SysMAch

Established Member
ok thanks for the info, i'll try that. I pmed one of the moderators and asked the same question.

SysMAch

Established Member
Looks like thats at least 3 of us now. I guess I feel better knowing i'm not the only sucker for this one. I really do feel like a sucker after all this.

J

Janstang

Now we will see if he actually ship them to anybody..I'll give him a week, then I am going to start planning a trip to California..

SysMAch

Established Member
Well, I decided to go ahead and start the proceedings with paypal to get my money back. I know its only been about a week, but when 3 of us pay for the same item and he will not respond to any emails, there is a problem.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Ok guys, I Paypal'd him for a Whipple pulley and a 1/4 scale Cobra engine.

I have NOT received either of these items.

I have done business with him twice in the past with good response and was paid promptly. I am looking through my records to see if I still have his address.

The email that I sent PP to is as follows: [email protected]

The name on aforementioned account is: Ana Venegas

Mailing address that Teabg requested I mail something to:
Attention Teabg
4067 HARDWICK ST
LAKEWOOD, CA 90712

I have not been able to cross reference the name of the email address; the email itself; nor the physical address to anything that corresponds with each other.

To the best of my recollection; the guy's first name is "Richard"; he has a long last name.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Janstang said:
How longs it been since you paid him for your stuff?

I sent payment on 1/7

I'd like to get everyone that has been scammed by him together. Not sure how many there are.

Users who are viewing this thread