Ford Racing Blue Wrinkle Powder for Valve Covers!!!

Fight4Food

Pearce's Performance
Established Member
I have the EXACT blue wrinkle powder ford sprays on the Ford GT and GT500 valve covers. You can't get this stuff anywhere!!!
A 1/2 pound of powder will spray a full set of 4v covers.

I'm selling $75 per 1/2 pound or $125 per pound shipped!. :rockon:

*Ford sells these GT500 covers in blue wrinkle for around $400 with shipping ... and if you have a 99-01 cobra you have to mod them. For any additional vehicles you can't even get the blue wrinkle. Why not buy the powder and get some one to powder coat your own for MUCH LESS!!!

Also I can powder coat your own, $275 + your covers for this service. That includes any year model... turn arounds will vary because I may not have same valve covers in stock. If this is the case please allow around one week for turn around to spray yours! Thanks!!!

If interested Give me a call at (919)345-4395 ask for Jeremy

[email protected]
Paypal ready!!!

BlueValveCovers.jpg

Valvecover.jpg

Last edited:

NoRdO

Established Member
I am definitely interested in some of this stuff. I need to check with my powdercoater but I think i'm in for a 1/2 pound.

Fight4Food

Pearce's Performance
Established Member
Sounds good buddy! Just let me know ... I am certain a 1/2 pound will work for you if just valve covers are needed. I also insure all my packages and ship them priority mail so you should receive the powder in 2-3 days. You will receive a tracking # after it gets dropped in the mail. Thanks for your interest! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread