Ford racing 65mm throttle body

XBOSSMAN

Established Member
I have for sale a ford racing 65mm TB with NO electronics I recently purchased a KB mammoth kit from a member on this site which came with its own TB. i only had it on for a little over 2,000 miles before i made the switch . I am fairly new to this site but I have made a few purchases over the last couple months using this forum . the KB 2.8 mammoth kit, 72lb injectors , and a boost a pump . i have also just recently sold my stock supercharger , and accessories with a 2.6 pulley , and pulley idler. I only mention these things to validate my sincerity on the items and that I have no interest in trying to scam anyone since I am so new. i plan on posting pictures as soon as i get off work today .thanks for looking my email is [email protected] you can contact me through email or through the site .

$350

img88951q.jpg

img88971.jpg

img88981v.jpg

img88961.jpg

Last edited:

XBOSSMAN

Established Member
Thanks brisk tea , I will look into it and price accordingly . I thought I had done some research but its hard to find an exact duplicate of my sale to compare to , I had no idea how to price the electronics .im also having a little issue with the search feature which brings me to a blank white screen when I look for similar sales . I will get it straightened out in the meantime thanks for looking .

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Seller just to help you out when you buy things from members ask for them to give you a trader rating it helps with the sale an buying for people

Users who are viewing this thread