Ford Performance Power Pack 2...No go

BADBOSS

Established Member
Hey guys,

My self and a member from another forum are having the exact same problem and getting the exact same run around from Ford Performance and the dealers. We both are getting sudden power losses and in my case the car sometimes stalls. It is throwing a P0111 code. We both took them into our local dealers and they both replaced the MAF sensor for $400 dollars and the problem persists. I called Ford Performance and they said they have never seen that code before. They said it must have an air leak. I have checked every connection and there is no detectable air leak. I have put the car back to stock and it seems fine. Any ideas as I can't seem to get it solved and neither can the other guy with the same problem.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Air intake temperatures are normal. They only thing that happens is the voltage drops and the car stumbles or stalls.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Well after a month of back and forth with the dealer and ford Performance the car is running great. Took FP awhile to admit "a glitch" in the auto transmission shift tune. New tune loaded and all good. I guess this is the price you pay to be an earlier adopter of technolgy.

Users who are viewing this thread