Ford Performance logo on Nav screen

Dynobrat

Established Member
Ford Performance logo on Nav screen and other ramblings

I was wondering if there's a way to get "Ford Performance" to show up below the GT350 logo? Is this only appearing on the track pack cars? I like it and would like to add it. I've seen other 16' cars have it on their display but mine doesn't and I'm kinda jealous.

Also, I was curious if anyone in Canada has found a way to disable the DRL? It's so annoying having no control over anything. The tri-bar lights are sufficient for DRL but during the day it's headlights and the tri-bar lights - it's overkill and not my style. Basically the switch is f-n useless and does nothing but turn on the marker lights/rear lights. Annoys the piss outta me. Plus why shorten the lifespan of the headlights? The dealership is completely clueless about it as usual. I've read that it's all computer configured but I wanted to ask anyway.

Another thing I wanted to mention was did you guys check out the price of a replacement muffler for these cars? haha

Another rant I have is about the push button start and acc mode. I think it needs improvement. It should be press once for acc and again to start, or at least some means of using acc mode beyond turning the vehicle ON and then OFF again. It doesn't seem right how it works now. And it's so annoying at night when I go for a drive, and decide to turn off my car and stay in the vehicle and the dome lights come on and stay on for what feels like an hour. Give me control over this shit, it's annoying. I don't want the dome light/courtesy lights to come on I can't stand it, everyone can see you and I have no need for the lights to come on. If I wanted them to turn on I would open the door or use the switch.

I wonder why Ford got rid of the light strip around the cupholder? That was actually good, and the mycolor is gone too? No lights under the footwell? They really could have some better interior lighting in these cars, it pales in comparison to the 10-14 cars.

What else can I babble on about? I got my first oil change done monday so now I can feel better about pushing mine a bit harder. And the clutch feel I don't like as much as the 10 car. I think for a 60-70K= car it's pretty crappy compared to the tr6060. The shifter is "just" OK but the clutch feel and release effort is so wrong. We should be able to gently release the clutch with no throttle and away you go. Not with this car. The 2010 I had required no throttle and was drama free. Why can't it be just as good as that? Is their some sort of trick to it that I don't know about yet? I've driven hundreds if not thousands of cars, this clutch is not worthy enough to be in this vehicle.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Cleaned up. Stay on topic guys.

Much of what you are looking to do can be done vie FORscan. I've done some tweaking to my own car and accomplished a number of the things you are looking to do. Try researching FORscan and then by all means, ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread