FORD OEM 12-14 Mustang Rear-Differential

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
For sale is a brand new in the box Ford 8.8 Torsen differential. This is the same differential used in the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500. This will fit any 8.8 rear end. This is what is known as a Torsen differential. If you dont know what that is google it. These are state of the art differentials. If you have any questions let me know. From Ford this is a $1300 differential. Part number: CR3Z4026A Asking $800.

60D55713-1548-45A7-B0D2-0ED0DF0E9B47_zpsfwpjcucf (1).jpg

Thanks,

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
for sale is a brand new in the box ford 8.8 torsen differential. This is the same differential used in the 2013 ford shelby gt500. This will fit any 8.8 rear end. This is what is known as a torsen differential. If you dont know what that is google it. These are state of the art differentials. If you have any questions let me know. From ford this is a $1300 differential. Part number: Cr3z4026a asking $800.

View attachment 68957

thanks,

ttt

Speedboosted

Established Member
I searched eBay for a torsen just a few days ago as I was looking for one. Consider putting "Torsen" somewhere in the title of the ad, as I would have most definitely bought this had I seen it. I ended up paying $250 shipped for a used one. AMAZING deal here for someone.

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
I searched eBay for a torsen just a few days ago as I was looking for one. Consider putting "Torsen" somewhere in the title of the ad, as I would have most definitely bought this had I seen it. I ended up paying $250 shipped for a used one. AMAZING deal here for someone.

Thanks I thought it was a good deal too. Considering they are 1200 new from a dealership. This one is BRAND NEW. Thanks again!!

dpsemperfi

Established Member
Great Deal, I bought off eBay, Looking forward to getting my old limited slip replaced, right now I only have one tire spinning. Doesn't work very well that way. Thanks for the great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread