FOR SALE: Ford OEM 10-14 GT500 car cover

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Sold my GT500 today and don’t need this. My buddy that I bought the car from bought it and used it a handful of times on the car in his garage. I’ve never used it, could have been a giant dildo in the bag for all I knew until I opened it up a few minutes ago to inspect and photograph. I can’t even tell it’s been used, no rips or tears or anything.

Looking up the part number it looks like these have long been discontinued and no longer available so I can’t find what pricing was but I know what quality covers cost so let’s say $500 shipped or best reasonable offer. Payment via PayPal family and friends or Zelle.

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
If you don’t like the price you’re welcome to make an offer or **** right off.

A bunch of people shit in my car ad at the price too because you’re a bunch of cheapskates... guess what? An exotic car dealer called me after 2 days on autotrader and wrote me a check yesterday at asking price

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
If you don’t like the price you’re welcome to make an offer or **** right off.

A bunch of people shit in my car ad at the price too because you’re a bunch of cheapskates... guess what? An exotic car dealer called me after 2 days on autotrader and wrote me a check yesterday at asking price
Guess I was being serious. I didn't know they were discontinued, or even remotely worth that much but w/e.

Last edited:

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
Sir, I considered my offer of $300 shipped completely fair and on par for a used 2012 cover. As I stated when available they go for 3-350 on eBay all day long.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Sir, I considered my offer of $300 shipped completely fair and on par for a used 2012 cover. As I stated when available they go for 3-350 on eBay all day long.

That was for the douchebag shitting in my thread. He can **** right off. I countered you with $400 shipped which is very fair considering you’ll have that into one after shipping and tax on eBay. I also checked closed auctions on eBay and I didn’t even see where one had been listed in the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread