Ford Nationals

Blksnke

Established Member
its the 50th anniversary of the stang, having a big show in carlisle, also the SVTOA will be there with some special stuff. even looking for SVT owned cars for their display. 2 hotels allready booked. anyone thinking of going. its June 7-9. i will probably stay till the 10th.

there is a discount for entering has to be done by may 6th. also there is a "young gun" reservation for those 25 and younger , they park all you young ones together so it is quieter for us oldies :) if you want , can go as a car club and they will try to park togdther. probably have to show up at same time.

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Do you know if anything going down at Ford World Headquarters?

Blksnke

Established Member
keep hearing that ford is doing something but keeping it under wwraps yet. but they have all that stuff going on just before woodward cruise. go to mustangweek.net to keep updated . nothing there yet.

Blksnke

Established Member
in dearborn there will be the mustang memories again with SVT present there again. but does anybody want to go to Carlisle National Ford show.

Blksnke

Established Member
will be leaving on wednesday and arriving there on thursday. gonna make it a road trip for me since I am retired for the first summer .

bigdog2k7

Established Member
Anybody else going from MI? I'm taking my GT to PA and wouldn't mind cruising/parking next to others from the forum on the show field.

Blksnke

Established Member
was there, just got back yesterday, lots of rain traveling but car did ok , don't know about me. with the double and triple trailer trucks. was under the SVT tent. since I was invited, got in free all 3 days and got a special sign made out of metal.

Users who are viewing this thread