Ford Nationals @ LACR

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
My God it was HOTTTT!! But in the end it was worth it. One of these days I WILL beat TETGE in a heads-up race. The man can cut a light when he put his mind to it. I would also like to thank him for hanging out till the last pass. I had a blast as I beat the piss out of my snake. I solved my trap speed woe's as well. My "pit crew" was slacking so I was forced to run on the stock tires. But I still pulled a repectable 13.3 @ 105 on my last run. Not bad for 100% stock. I actually ended up being the fastest '03 at the track. It's amazing how much difference the driver makes with these cars. Even guy with mods were having problems getting under 13.7. I think I did well though and I showed everyone the '03 is here to "terminate".

trophy.jpg

Also left to right: Mine, Tetge, and I do belive 5ohdean(?) cars, help me out Tetge...

the+gang.jpg

46stang

Established Member
congrats SoCalBlk03:beer: thats pretty cool you got a plaque!! was there alot of cars there? I wanted to go but unfortunately i couldn't :( do you think they will have a ford event there again? was it the tires that was giving you lower mph before? 105mph is pretty darn good for lacr as well as that 13.3! that altitude/heat/ hurricane winds, kills power! congrats!

how did you do tedge?

Leon

Last edited:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Re: Re: Ford Nationals @ LACR

Originally posted by Tetge

Help you out? I need to get a chip and a pulley just to hang around with you. Nice camera work and nice plaque.
........I got such a sun stroke that I forgot the man from Santa Paula's name

Ahh, just wait. I would like to be the 1st to pull low 12s at LACR. Hopefully my mods will come soon plus new D/Rs. The street tires worked fine but I want a 60' under 2.0. And if I can keep in practice I think I'll stay competative.

And heat stroke... I look like a freakin' lobster. I was dying in that car. They really need some big cold water sinks at the track as that water bladder was not cutting it. But it was good fun....come on Winter!!:thumbsup:

Fiveohdean

Established Member
Tetge,

Where's my new engine?
I'm taking donations for buying a car transporter so I can bring all 6 mustangs with me. That way every body will be happy. I'll be pretty busy though. I'll let you bring a couple ice chests full of ice. :D

Users who are viewing this thread