Ford Nationals Carlie’s Pa.

Grady

Established Member
Putting my 2004 svt Screaming Yellow Conv. In Carlisle this year. Was wondering if anyone else on this board will be their with or without their car? My car will be with the 03 and 04 SVTs. My name is Jack and my wife Mimi will be with me.

MineralGray03

Established Member
I entered my car in the show this year as well.....weather pending. Same class. 03 mineral grey coupe. I will be there regardless with or without car. My name is Steve and I look forward to seeing you there.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

xchamp

Established Member
I'll be camped there from Thursday to Sunday. I have a comp orange coupe and my buddy will probably be there with his screaming yellow coupe. I got six spaces reserved. I'll post my lot numbers when I get to work and look them up. Stop in and say hello.

Todd

Grady

Established Member
I'll be camped there from Thursday to Sunday. I have a comp orange coupe and my buddy will probably be there with his screaming yellow coupe. I got six spaces reserved. I'll post my lot numbers when I get to work and look them up. Stop in and say hello.

Todd

Grady

Established Member
spec racer, did you rent 6 spaces just to have more room around your car ? With one space, will I have room behind my car for a 8-8 fr canopy for the sun?

Grady

Established Member

Todd

xchamp

Established Member
I got two for camper and tow vehicle, one for my cobra, one for my 68 F100, but it's probably not going to be done, my brother in law got one for his 16 GT, and my buddy with the screaming yellow cobra got one. My spaces are F55 and 56, and G 55-58. We make a mini vacation out of it!! Look me up.

Grady

Established Member
I got two for camper and tow vehicle, one for my cobra, one for my 68 F100, but it's probably not going to be done, my brother in law got one for his 16 GT, and my buddy with the screaming yellow cobra got one. My spaces are F55 and 56, and G 55-58. We make a mini vacation out of it!! Look me up.

Grady

Established Member
I will do that. I have not got my packet back from Carlise yet to know my space number. Jack

Users who are viewing this thread