Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
How much did they change the sound? Can you post a pic? Thanks

Last edited:

Brian Z.

Established Member
Sorry EV - I've been swamped and for some reason didn't see your original response. I have not installed these on my car. I bought them from a forum member who had run them on his car for a short time. They are in great shape other than a few scratches or scrapes from when the other member had them installed.

So I can't speak to how they sound. I was going to install them over the winter with my friend who was going to let me use his lift. For some reason my friend isn't returning my calls and I don't want to try and install these without a lift. I understand it can be done without a lift I just don't have time to deal with it (I have 5 kids who all keep me busy).

I wanted to install them because they are 9 lbs lighter than the stock manifolds and will flow slightly better than the manifolds but without a lift or time to do the install it was just going to be too much of a pita for me.

Thanks for your interest.

Brian Z.

Established Member
Sorry I don't have any pics of them but other than a couple of minor scrapes from the prior owners install/unistall they look just like the one's linked above. If I can find my wife's camera I can take a quick pic and post it up but first I'll have to figure out where she's "misplaced" it this time :)

Boston Mike

Established Member
Sorry I don't have any pics of them but other than a couple of minor scrapes from the prior owners install/unistall they look just like the one's linked above. If I can find my wife's camera I can take a quick pic and post it up but first I'll have to figure out where she's "misplaced" it this time :)

Brian, here's a couple of pics I had. Hope it helps you with your sale.........

headers.jpg

headers2.jpg

Brian Z.

Established Member
Thanks very much Mike. I still haven't found my wife's camera. Mike is the forum member I bought these from originally.

Users who are viewing this thread